Warranty, Return & Refund Policy
For after-sales support, repairs or warranty claims from a purchase originated in the UK, Ireland and Spain please contact us at: froothieuk.supportsystem.com, please do not contact Optimum Appliances.
Warranties past the standard warranty listed in the manufacturers handbook are offered by Froothie™as an extended warranty and are solely the responsibility of the distributor.
Froothie UK, Ireland & Spain
Extended warranty terms and conditions
- Froothie® Warrants this appliance to be free from defects in materials and workmanship and to perform satisfactorily in household use for the warranty period as defined in the relevant product page the day the machine was purchased. For commercial use all our machines are covered for a period of 12 months from the date of purchase when used in accordance with the accompanying instruction book.
- Any additional warranty above the standard warranty is only available to be purchased on the Froothie website and the additional warranty purchased will be written on the invoice. The cost for 2 more years warranty is £45, for 5 more years is £90 and for a lifetime warranty the additional cost is £150 on the machine price. Any discount vouchers will reduce the warranty to the standard 5 Year domestic warranty. These additional warranty periods are only available on certain products as advertised.
- To be eligible for the Money Back Guarantee, you must follow the 30 day money back guarantee terms and condition listed below.
- Defects that occur within this warranty period, under normal use and care will be repaired or replaced at our discretion, solely at our option with no charge for parts. This warranty does not extend to accessories (spatula, cleaning brush, tofu box, lid, cloth). Replacements are offered for major faults as determined by Froothie®.
- The jug, blade assembly and drive socket will only deteriorate through wear and tear, abuse or misuse and are therefore only covered for the first 12 months of warranty periods.
- In the event that the goods requiring repair are under warranty, the customer is responsible for the cost of the return of the product to Froothie® to be repaired, delivery to the customer after repairs will be the responsibility of Froothie® if the repair/replacement is within 6 months of purchase otherwise there is £14.95 charge for redelivery. Same rule applies to replaced items, if the replacement item under warranty is sent within 6 months of purchase, Froothie® will cover the cost of the delivery, otherwise there is a £14.95 charge for redelivery.
- Whilst in transit the goods are at the owner’s risk and taking an insurance with the transport company is recommended.
- Customers should ensure that the product being returned is properly packaged so as to ensure that no damage occurs to the product during transit. To speed up the warranty claim ensure you have included an explanation of any problems (email or support ticket print-off).
- This full warranty is void if this appliance has been subjected to abuse, negligence, accident, alteration, failure to follow operating instructions, or the product has been exposed to abnormal or extreme conditions.
- Cosmetic changes that do not affect performance, such as discoloration of parts of the product in the hands of the user or the effects of the use of abrasive cleaners will not be warranted or considered defects. The cleaning or removal of food products along with any damage caused by allowing them to build up is not covered by this full warranty.
- This warranty does not cover normal wear and tear of the product or parts.
- Please note that the Jugs are not dishwasher machine compatible, so if they have been washed in a dishwater, unfortunately the warranty will become void on the Jugs.
- This warranty does not cover any defect caused by an accident, misuse, abuse, improper installation or operation, lack of reasonable care, unauthorized medication, loss of parts, tampering or attempted repair by a person not authorized by the distributor.
- Froothie® reserves the right to repair or replace the product or relevant part with the same or equivalent product or part, rather than repair it. Where a replacement is provided the product or part replaced becomes the property of Froothie®. Froothie® may replace parts with refurbished parts. Replacement of the product or a part does not extend or restart the warranty period.
- You must keep your purchase docket/receipt as proof of purchase and as proof of the date on which the purchase was made. The purchase docket or receipt must be presented when making a claim under this warranty.
- In the event the receipt of purchase is not presented, then this warranty is invalid. Consumer Law allows us to request reasonable proof of purchase to service a warranty claim.
- This product is warranted to the original purchaser or gift recipient only if a clear proof is provided that this item was a gift. This warranty is not transferable and should be registered online on the Froothie® website within 6 months of purchase. If the warranty is not registered within 12 months it will no longer apply.
- The warranty will not apply if damage, malfunction or failure resulting from alterations, accident, misuse, abuse, fire, liquid spillage, maladjustment of customer controls, use on an incorrect voltage, power surges and dips, thunderstorm activity, acts of God, voltage supply problems, tampering or unauthorized repairs by any persons, use of defective or incompatible accessories, exposure to abnormally corrosive conditions or entry by any insect, vermin or foreign object in the product.
- Froothie® will not be liable for any loss, damage or alterations to a third party no matter how it occurs; or for any loss or damage arising from loss of use, loss of profits or revenue, or for any loss resulting in indirect or consequential loss or damage.
- Warranty does not cover damage done to any product by using the machine with an alternate power source (solar, inverter, generator, etc.) and the use of these devices to power your appliance is not recommended.
- Each item send to us for repairs under warranty has to be pre – authorized by us and has to have received a ticket number plus a clear request from us to be sent for us for repairs. To lodge a ticket please go to http://froothieuk.supportsystem.com/ . Should we receive an unauthorized item for repairs we will return it as received and we will charge an administration charge of £ 29.00 plus vat for handling and redelivery.
- This warranty does not imply, intend to or detract any consumer rights listed in and able to be enforced by European competition and consumer Laws, if any condition is found to be in breach of any consumer law, this single condition shall be void only and all other conditions still applies.
30 day moneyback guarantee
Froothie UK & Ireland Ltd provides this generous return/trial period of 30 days money back guarantee offer on new machines and 14 days free trial on demo machines from date of purchase, to any customer participating in this offer on the terms and conditions listed below:
- The purchase was done directly via Froothie.co.uk, Froothie.ie and Froothie.es. For any purchase done via another platform/ channel (Ebay, TV, Amazon etc…) the return/trial period advertised in that channel will only apply.
- Each Item send to us back under this 30 day money back guarantee offer has to have been pre – authorized by us and has to have received a ticket number plus a clear authorization from us to be returned. To lodge a ticket please go to http://froothieuk.supportsystem.com/. Should we receive an unauthorized item we will return it as received and we will charge an administration charge of £29.00 plus vat for handling and redelivery this will be deducted from the refunded value.
- The returned item will be fully refunded if it is sent back to us exactly as delivered by us, with all its original packaging, including the brown shipping carton, the inner box and the foam and all the parts, except for any accessories like bags as for hygiene reasons they need to be replaced. If any packaging is missing the return right will no longer be valid as these are clear pre-requisites for return right.
- If the original packaging (internal or external packaging or the foam) is damaged or lost, then the return can not be accepted and the 30 day money back guarantee is void. If a return is sent back to us without the original packaging then the item will be sent back and the acceptance of the return will be void. The product purchased need to be returned as received and clearly with the absence of the internal and/or external packaging and/or the foam the product has not been returned as received and the 30 day money back guarantee no longer applies.
- The product returned should be cleaned as initially delivered, any product returned dirty will incur a £39 cleaning charge which will be deducted from the refunded value.
- There should be no damage present to the machine (dents, scratches etc…), internal or external. Any damage on delivery or scratches on the machine need to be reported within 1 week of delivery. No damage or scratch claim will be accepted after more than a week from the order delivery date.
- On return the appliance must operate in the same manner as intended and not have been opened and/or modified in any way from its original specification unless notified previously.
- Any machine that is customer-damaged cannot be accepted and will not be refunded.
- Any product returned in an unsuitable condition (as listed in points 6, 7 & 8 above) will incur costs of £19 for handling and freight in order to be returned to the customer, this is payable before the product is returned and no refund will be given;
- Any appliance returned under this guarantee should be returned, in full, with no missing parts.
- Appliances returned with missing parts or accessories (e.g. a blender returned without a tamper or lid) will have the part replaced with a brand new one and the full retail value of the item as indicated on the Froothie Website(s) deducted from the refund amount.
- Froothie cannot accept any missing parts returned separately if they have been forgotten, regardless of whether or not the customer offers to pay the postage for the missing part returns are only processed once receipted and can not be revisited.
- This 30 day money back guarantee offer is not transferable and is valid for UK consumers only.
- No return will be accepted from Europe except if the machine is damaged in which instance we will exchange it for another one.
- Parts cannot be returned once bought to ensure that always new parts are sold.
- This guarantee offer does not imply, intend to or detract any consumer rights listed in and able to be enforced by European competition and consumer Laws, if any condition is found to be in breach of any consumer law, this single condition shall be void only and all other conditions still applies.